Play Comics is a show that looks at video games based on comic properties and how faithful those games stay to the source material.
- Superman Returns (see what I did there) with on a game that exists and has a Superman sprite that looks like Superman and, ummmm, I don’t know I’m really stretching here because this game isn’t very good. Learn such things as: What Superman instances does Chris actually like? Why does Superman have such a hard …Read More »
- The X-Men return with an arcade game that came to home consoles a mere 18 years later based on a cartoon pilot that eventually became our beloved 90s X-Men cartoon. Listen as Chris is joined by John Horsley and Kenric Reagan of Spoiler Country take a look at this gem of the 90s arcade world. …Read More »
- Swamp Thing never gets a fair shake at fame. From a lousy cartoon to an LJN game, it seems that only die hard comic fans really know how cool he can be. Listen as Chris and Tyler Kirby from Better Than Static take a look at this misunderstood and underappreciated force of nature. Learn such …Read More »
- Wolverine is the X-Man that everyone loved in the 90s so of course he got his own game. But is that nostalgia trip enough to make Chris and Doug Hensley from Gaming & Chill enjoy a run through another LJN released game? Learn such things as: Why can’t Wolverine’s powers ever be right? Where did …Read More »
- Spider-Man, we just can’t get away from him can we? Not that I’m complaining, he’s a popular character for a reason. This time around joing Chris and Kieran Shiach as they talk about the second Toby McGuire Spider-Man film and the game that came out alongside it. Yeah, we’re cheating a bit and jumping ahead. …Read More »